Sneaking out after midnight, stealing alcohol, caught on your girlfriends couch by her dad, driving 15 M.P.H over the speed limit and most of all, going opposite of a good friend on a bet, just to be an asshole. That is known as the "F" you bet. We have all done it, don't lie, just admit to it. We are gamblers, we are assholes. There is nothing better than betting something completely opposite of your friends just do be a dick. Hell, you don't even have to think your friend is wrong, you just bet opposite to be a dick.
The first time I "f'ed" my friend in a bet was my second trip to Las Vegas. Two friends and I were staying at New York, New York, (dont stay there a blackjack dealer named Octavio will bust your ass.) We were there durring March Madness and were betting on college basketball games. My friend had loved West Virgina all year. West Virgina was playing Louisville in the Big East Tournament. Due to too many drinks and lack of sleep I totally forget the line, regardless, I went opposite of my friend and took the Cards giving or getting whatever. The game went into 2 or maybe 10 overtimes, I was intoxicated and dont remember. Anyways, my friend bet large on WVU, I think he put a bill on the Pittsnogle and the other hilljacks. I put a lousy 10$ on the lousy Cardinals. Somehow, after miracle play after miracle played Louisville ended up covering the spread and my friend got "F'ed" and I won a lousy 10$. I cont even remember what I did with that 10$, I was intoxicated.
Tomorrow night will be another "F" your friend bet, I think... My friend Cliff Brown, anyone who bets on a regular bases should know who he is. He loves, LOVES, Louisiana Tech tomorrow night. He took LTU on the money line, getting 10. Yes, he took them on the money line. Honestly, I know nothing about either team. It is an easy play though. Take Nevada, give the 10 points and "F" your friend. Even if I lose the bet, it is well worth the money just going opposite of my friend and trying to "F" him out of money.
Moral of the story: Gamblers are assholes. We all bet for the hell of it and most of the time, I root for my friends, other than tonight ( I need Nebraska and "Dubs" has the Tigers) but sometimes, you just have to be an asshole and take the opposite of your friend no matter what. So, this week pick 5 games you like bet them (good luck) but find a game your friend likes and go opposite just to be an ass and root against him. Its fun. Good luck this week yall.
Just some background on these three guys. All three are closet homosexuals. Fun fact of the day DUBS has the world's fattest fingers!!
ReplyDelete