
I LOVE the beavers to today, I have all week and I am not backing down now. I am taking the 20 points and letting Quizz Rogers carry me to a win.
TCU has much more to play for in this game. Yes I know Gameday is in Mormon country today but in order for the Horn Frogs to bust into the BCS they have to go undefeated. Give up the 2.5 and take TCU.
Idaho is the last undefeated team in the country against the spread. They have played above expectations all season and now are traveling to a Nevada team who has not lived up to their potential. I will take the 15.5 points and see if the Vandals can't stray undefeated.
Washington is getting Oregon at home the week before the Ducks have to play USC. I will take a good team at home, with a good quarterback, and a double digit point spread all day. Take the 10 and if your feeling really Horn Froggy take them on the moneyine.
No comments:
Post a Comment