Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Dog House


Its that time of the week again where I am going to dig in a find you a couple of dogs this weekend. After UTEP last night we are going to keep the momentum going with a couple of teams and lines that caught my eye.

South Florida suffered a high profile defeat last week to a very good UC team on national television. It will be interesting to see if they can get some of that hype back by traveling to Pitt and getting a Win. The Bulls need to get back on the right track in the Big East and I think this is the week to do it. Pitt has a very good freshman running back but it is going to take balance to beat USF, so take the Bulls +6.5.

Idaho is the last undefeated team in the nation against the spread. The Vandals are taking a 6-1 record overall and 6-0 ATS into Nevada. They have played well every game and for some reason the line is moving away from them. It opened at +13 and is now +15.5 I will take the extra 2.5 points and go against the nation.

I know I talked about it yesterday but I love this pick. Oregon State is getting 20.5 points this weekend vs USC. The last 4 games they have played the Beavers have won 2 of them and kept the others close. The Trojans are coming off an emotional win at Notra Dame and have one Next week against Oregon. Look for a let down this week from the Trojans

The Dolphins have much more ridding on the game this weekend with the Saints. New Orleans is coming off a huge win against the giants and could be looking over the Fins. Miami is getting the Saints at home and will give them problems with the wildcat. Take Miami +6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment