I am starting to wondering if since last Friday we are running a blog or an ATM machine. I mean free money is coming out of every post that Prime Time and myself are putting up. Combined we are 11-4-1 since last Friday. So hopefully you all are cashing in and telling your friends how to get rich with you.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Your Welcome!
I am starting to wondering if since last Friday we are running a blog or an ATM machine. I mean free money is coming out of every post that Prime Time and myself are putting up. Combined we are 11-4-1 since last Friday. So hopefully you all are cashing in and telling your friends how to get rich with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to add that I provided winners since the blog started....
ReplyDeleteThurs Night - Nebraska
Saturday - 4-1
Sun Night - Indy
Mon Night - Dolphins
Following Sat - 3-1-1
We should charge a fee for this site!!