The goal of this website is to talk sports, give you picks and just be entertaining. Personally, I never read some other guys picks and play all the ones that he does, where is the fun in that? We gamble on sports because it is challenging and fun to figure out a game and pick the winner against the spread. Sure, the money comes in handy, but if you get to the soul of a gambler…. More than anything else they are very competitive. Each week (maybe more) I will chime in with some fundamentals/principles/strategies of sports gambling that can be very advantageous for you. There is no rhyme, reason or order that these will be in, but gradually we will build a list to conquer vegas and the sports booking industry!!!
Strategy 1: Using Opening Lines
Here is one strategy I use to help find games early on that I like for the upcoming week. Lets just use college football for the example (my favorite thing to bet). After all of the games end Saturday, get a schedule for next weeks games and print it out. Go down each game and mark what YOU think the spread should be. Nobody on the planet knows how they come up with the actual lines, but before the opening ones come out, use your sports expertise and write down your line for the game. Compare that to the opening lines to yours and find the major discrepencies. This is a neat little way to find games that you want to bet.
No comments:
Post a Comment