
I am going to dig in here and try and find you a couple underdog winners for the weekend. There are a few things that I typically look for when trying to find an under dog. The first of which is proven road record, these are teams that have shown they can face a hostel environment and play well on the away from home. The second is a good team getting points at home (notice the word good). Finally a solid head coach that is able to instill confidence and maturity into his team. So here we go:
South Carolina is getting 17 and heading down to Tuscaloosa. I will be the first person to say that the Tide have 1 of the top 2 defenses in the county but the Game Cocks is not bad either. Surrier is 2-0 against Saban and SC is 3-0 against the spread on the road this season. Look for the Tide to pull at the victory at home in a low scoring game.
Minnesota is getting 17.5 going into Happy Valley to battle Penn State. I think the Gophers are a good team that is going to get some help this weekend from the weather. The forecast is calling for rain and snow with 34 degree temperatures. This means Low point totals
The Saints are getting 3 points at home this Sunday. New York is the best road team in the NFL but I think New Orleans is really good this year. They finally have a solid defense to balance their high power offense. Take the points at home with an undefeated team.
No comments:
Post a Comment