Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Night Preview



So I am going to be the smart gambler and stay away from the game tonight. Everything you read throughout the Internet or has been said on Sportscenter is telling you to bet the Chargers...but there is just something about this Denver team that is different from the past. I don't have a clue what it is but I think I am buying in and drinking the Bronco coolaid. With that being said I will not be shocked if Pilip Rivers comes out lights up the scoreboard (especially if LT is finally healthy). But since we are a site for the people here is a couple notes to help make your decision.

2009 MNF Trends:

Favorites have gone 5-1 SU, but are just 3-3 ATS
The ‘over’ has gone 5-1
Home teams own a 4-2 record
Underdogs are 3-1 ATS in divisional games
The Chargers’ Philip Rivers is 4-0 on MNF in his career

*Prime time is taking Denver

1 comment: