Friday, October 23, 2009

UK preview

The big thing that jumps out to me about this game is the line is moving heavily towards Louisiana Monroe. I don't know if its because they have had a couple extra days to prepare or because UK's coming off a hard fought win against Auburn. Regardless of the reason I don't buy it, I think UK has a very underrated defense and an even more underrated wide receiver. Randal Cobb has 24 receptions for 322 yards (13.4 Avg) with 4 TD receiving, 32 rushes for 239 yards (7.5 Avg) with 3 TD, and would be the Cats best option at Quarterback. Cobb and the defense are going to be the difference makers and what is going to give UK the win. Monroe only put 16 against Arkansas State and last I checked they were not an SEC defense. So look for that Wildcats to cover the 14 point spread with a 28-10 win.

No comments:

Post a Comment