Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day - NFL


(Best moment in NFL Thanksgiving history!!!)

What in the hell do we have to be thankful for in the games today? Who gives a shit about tradition... the Lions need to have their game revoked. Dallas I guess I am fine with, but giving the Raiders the right to play on this day? Really? For the record, this is the second national prime time game for Oakland (they also played on Monday night to open up the season). These kinds of games have been ruining Turkey Day around the nation for awhile now. They finally added a night game to spice things up a little bit, but even that features two teams who have collapsed terribly since starting very hot. This needs to get fixed fast OR... the NCAA needs to step in and take notice. There's no doubt some of these rivalry games could step in and get better ratings than the games we have going on in the NFL today. Everyone looks to these games as something to watch and get away from the family small talk, but how long can you fake being interested in a Lions game? Or a Raiders game? I'm going to eat until I can't anymore and sleep through these miserable games.

Oh yea... parlay GB, Dallas and Denver all straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment