
The Colts are actually 8-0, I know. After sifting through pages of pictures of Tom Brady and Peyton Manning shaking hands, I decided on this cartoon as a change of pace. Take it or leave. What a day of football....I missed. I got to see the first quarter of the Bengals-Steelers game at my gate at O'Hare Intl. in Chicago! But then had to wait 4 hours until I landed at LAX to find out the outcome. Talk about grueling. All I have to say is WHO DEY!! About tonight's matchup between the Colts and Patriots. I love this game for a lot of reasons. For one, I have Wes Welker and Reggie Wayne on my fantasy team. Also, it's just a good matchup of quarterbacks and teams in prime time. I'm liking the Pats since they're actually getting points in this one! Here's a litle bit about the teams.
Indianapolis Colts (8-0, 5-3 ATS)
-The Colts have looked dominant at times but has had shaky games against the Jaguars, 49ers, and Texans.
-Have failed to cover the spread the past two games.
-Peyton Manning is 3rd in the league with 2545 passing yards
-Reggie Wayne is 3rd in the league with 753 receiving yards
-Dwight Freeney is 3rd in the league with 9.5 sacks
-The Colts as a team, are not 3rd in the league
New England Patriots (6-2, 4-4 ATS)
-The Patriots started the season slow, but their offense has caught fire lately.
-Failed to cover the spread the last game out against Miami.
-Tom Brady is 5th in the league with 2364 passing yards.
Other Notes
-Both teams are leading their respective divisions (obviously)
-This game features 4 of the top 10 targeted receivers in the league (Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Dallas Clark, and Reggie Wayne)
-The Colts have the No. 1 passing offense in the NFL
-The Patriots have the No. 2 passing offense in the NFL
-The Colts haven't faced a top 10 passing offense yet this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment