
Is there anything better than college football? Say what you want about the B.C.S. but college football Saturdays are God's gift to man, well, besides chicks like the one above! Anyway, lets get down to it. Here are my picks for this glorious Saturday.
California +7 All year I have preached on let downs, and last week, betting against Stanford in a let down spot really hurt me. I don't see how they win 3 big games in a row. I know Best is out for Cal, but they found a solid replacement in Shane Vereen.
Michigan +11 If the Wolverines have any fight left in them, they will be able to cover the 11 points today. On paper it looks like the Buckeyes should dominate the game, but they have already wrapped up a trip to Pasedena. I know they will want to beat the piss out of Michigan, but 11 points is equal to about 18 in any other conference. Sorry, Primetime, I had to!
Arkansas -11.5 I have been backing Arkansas most of the year and they are 5-2 ATS in their last 7. Maybe I just like the way Bobby Petrino coaches, but Mallett is a stud and the offense can score in bunches. Miss State got embarrassed last week against a 'Bama team that struggles at times to put points on the point. Take the Razorbacks and lay the points.
Arizona +6. 'Zona doesn't get much exposure, but the few times I saw them, they have been impressive. Besides the beat down Oregon took from Stanford, they have looked great. But with USC losing like they did to Stanford, I don't really see a quality win on Oregons schedule, besides the beat down of Cal, but Cal is always known to throw a few terrible games in there a year. Take the home pup here and don't be shocked if the Wildcants pull the minor upset.
Miami -18. The 'Canes are young, talented, and super fast. Duke has had a nice year against middle of the road ACC teams, but Miami will be too much for the Blue Devils. Take Miami and give the points.
Good luck everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment