It is that time of year, the best two days in horse racing for gamblers. When betting football, one can only double their money. Any other day, a gambler can take a mediocre size bankroll to the race track and win a decent amount of money. But on Breeders Cup weekend, a gambler can take a small bank roll and turn it into a fortune. The Breeders Cup can produce some extremely large payouts based on horses that are in great form but offer long odds.
Picking the Breeders Cup is tough, every horse has a great shot and you can make a case for each horse entered in the starting gate. Therefore, I certainly can not guarantee any of my picks that are about to follow, but I can guarantee that these horses I will pick will be of long odds and the "chalk" will not be included!
The Breeders Cup kicks off tomorrow with 6 races at beautiful Santa Anita Park.
Last year the European horses dominated the 2 day event and offered some large payouts. I beileve that will be the same this year, but more so on Saturday. The track is going to play fair, maybe offering a slight edge to the closers in my opinion. Keep an eye out on where horses are winning at tomorrow to help you handicap the Saturday card. Anyways, lets get started with a few fillies and mares that I think have a good shot tomorrow at some enticing odds.
Ladies Classic Race 8
With Zenyetta opting to test the boys on Saturday, this race seems fairly open to me.
Life is Sweet is my pick in here. She is 8-1 morning line and I think she has a big shot. She has been unlucky to have raced against the great Zenyetta for the last year and a half. Expect Carelss Jewell to make the lead, but she should have some company with her. Life is Sweet should be flying late and if the race falls apart in front of her, she could easily go right on by.
Filly and Mare Sprint Race 7
There looks to be a lot of early speed in this race. Informed Decision, Sara Louise and a couple others in here will likely bide for the early lead. I think the race will set up for a horse to come from way back. That leaves me with Ventura, the defending champ, who is a nose away from being unbeaten and the talented, yet inconsistent Evita Argentina. Ventura is going to be close to even money, so there is no value there. Evita should be close to 20-1, so I will make a nice WPS wager on her and hope she will be flying late.
Other possible plays for Friday
Filly and Mare Turf
Pure Clan
Visit
Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies
She Be Wild
Zilva
Check back tomorrow night for plays for Saturday!
Good luck everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment