
Two HUGE matchups tonight in the NBA. The Cavs are taking a trip down to South Beach tonight to take on Dwayne Wade and the Miami Heat. Also, Steve Nashty and the Suns are taking a trip to the Staples Center to play the Los Angeles Lakers with whoever they have.
Cleveland Cavaliers (-2) at Miami Heat
This is a tough call. The Heat have been playing well and the Cavs haven't been, but I believe this is a statement game for King James and the Big Shaqtus. They won last night because of LeBron and Mo Williams and I expect the scoring to continue. I'm taking the Cavs even though they're giving away 2 points on the road. Since all of the postseason free agency talk is off, I'm guessing Bron Bron laces em up and does work on D-Wade.
Phoenix Suns (+7.5) at Los Angeles Lakers
This game is actually a good game to watch early in the NBA season....after the Bears/Niners game goes off. The Phoenix Suns (8-1) meet up with a divisional and conference foe on the road. The Lakers (6-1) haven't been bad at all, but I see this as a test for the Suns. Are they legit? Yes. They are. Steve Nash is averaging like 49 assists per game (not even close) and the Suns are uptempo again. Phoenix is also 6-3 ATS, while the Lakers are 2-5 ATS. 7.5 points are too much for the Suns' potent offense, especially when the Lakers are still without Gasol.
No comments:
Post a Comment