
A lot of good games on tonight, so I'll give you a few picks. Maybe you can even catch a couple NBA games after watching the Bearcats rip the Mountaineers, and in my case after watching the University of Kentucky Fighting John Wall's (Wildcats) faceoff against OVC power Morehead State. Here. We. Go.
Los Angeles Lakers (+4) @ Denver Nuggets
So last night I was a bit wrong about the Lakers not (ah-hem) covering the spread. Shoulda gone with the Champs. So tonight I'm doing just that. Denver is giving away points to the Lakers, so take 'em. Carmelo can't stop Kobe and 'em.
Portland Trailblazers (-3) @ N'Orleans Hornets
Hornets are team turmoil right now with accusations of Byron Scott having more time to play golf with CP3 than to actually coach the Hornets. Blazers = Good. Hornets = Not Good. Take the Blazers.
Atlanta Hawks @ Boston Celtics (-9)
The Boston Celtics may very well be the best team in the NBA right now. At least in the top four, right? The Hawks always play the Celtics tough...in the playoffs. Tonight, the Celtics have too many weapons and Joe Johnson probably doesn't have a 60 point game in his arsenal tonight, so I'm taking the Celts and giving the points.
No comments:
Post a Comment