There is an epic battle in the Big 10 this weekend pinning two teams with a combined 4-12 record against each other. I am talking about Indiana and Purdue in the "Battle for the Wooden Toothbrush" (I don't think it really called that...but I am sure it is something stupid. ) Either way both of these two teams are just to terrible to get my money.The Ravens opened up as favorites to the Colts this week?!?! This just feels like a really weird line to me...after the Baltimore only put up 16 points in the Monday Night Game. The line has quickly jumped to Indy being favored, but I am staying away.
I have given you a winner with Cincinnati in back to back weeks, but this week I am staying away! The Bengals may be due for a let down, however they are playing the Raiders. Even if Cincy brings their "C game" they can still win by 14 points, it is the "D game" that I am scared of.
No comments:
Post a Comment