Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 25th Picks

Having started 6-0-2 on the year, there's a lot of pressure on these picks to keep that record going. This week... we are going with three road teams!!!













Alabama (-7) over ARKANSAS

Alabama is a buzzsaw right now. I really like Ryan Mallett a lot but Nick Saban is one of the best defensive minds of his generation. Throw that in with the best rushing attack in college football, an overlooked receiving core and a QB that doesn't make mistakes... Bama is looking at a double digit victory.

Stanford (-4.5) over NOTRE DAME

I'm sure most of you have heard of Andrew Luck by now, if you haven't, they I doubt you would be reading a sports bookie blog. Well.. believe the hype! Kiper has him rated as the number one NFL prospect in all of college football. Stanford hung up 68 on Wake last week and defense isn't exactly what ND is known for. The Irish will score some points, but the Cardinal get the win and the cover here.

Oregon State (+18) over BOISE ST

Oregon State played very well against TCU and had a great chance to win that game. I attribute the close win over Louisville to them looking ahead to this game. The Rodgers brothers are tough and will do enough to keep the Beavers in the game. Look for a Boise win, but 18 points is way too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment