
Ohio State (-8.5) over Miami FL
The Canes go as Jacory Harris goes and unfortunately for them, he has a history of playing poorly against good teams. Ohio State has a great defense and the shoe will be rocking tomorrow. The Buckeyes will force multiple turnovers en route to a double digit victory.
Wake Forest (-6) over Duke
This is a line that jumped out at me as I was glancing through the games. Duke gave up 27 last week to Elon. One of those games that I don’t know a ton about either team (the only reason you should is if your son plays for them) but Wake has to be able to get by Duke by a touchdown at home.
Alabama (-12) over Penn State
Ingram or no Ingram, Bama is two TD’s better than Penn State at home. That stuff they say about true freshman QB’s on the road is true and I can’t think of a tougher test for a kid. Under Nick Saban, Alabama shines in these early season matchups. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 20+ point margin.
No comments:
Post a Comment