
San Diego +3.5
The Chargers are playing really good Football. It seems like they always get "hot" this time of year, but still find a way to lose early in the playoffs. The Chargers are my pick, as of now, to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. Everyone is aware of Tony Romo's trouble in the month of December and I look for him to start this December 0-2. The Chargers are getting points here, but the money line may not be a bad place to put your money...
Rams +13
Thirteen points in the NFL is A LOT. Especially against a team like the Titans. IF the St. Louis defense can keep Chris Johnson in front of them and not let him tear off any 80 yard runs, I think the Rams can keep it under 2 scores.
Green Bay -3
The Bears season is all but over, where as the Packers still have a lot to play for (including my fantasy playoffs, as I have Rodgers and the Packers D) A victory for the Pack today, could go along way in their drive for the playoffs.
No comments:
Post a Comment