Sunday, October 3, 2010

Da Bears.....Suck!


Teams coming off Monday Night Football wins at home and then faced a road opponent went 1-8 last season. This is not good news for an extremely over rated bears team playing a desperate giants team. I fully expect Chicago to come out flat and the Giants to play a desperate team. I will give up the -3.5 points and root for New York

Vegas could not possibly set the line low enough for the Steelers Ravens game. This is be field position battle, because there is no way Charlie Batch and Joe Flacco move the ball on these solid defenses. I will take the UNDER on the 34.5 line and look for a 12 to 9 game.

St. Louis has been a surprise team this season, and with the play of their rookie quarterback they have a belief they can be in any game. Seattle has been extremely lucky to get their 2 wins. The have been dominated in time of possession every game but have played extremely well in special teams. I will take St. Louis +2 at home and hope they can keep the Seahawk special teams in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment